You are ...
- Level 1 : You gain Luminous Sigil and Multiclass Versatility. You gain the Illumian Power Word Encounter power. You may only select an effect if you selected a sigil of the same name. Some powers mention "your other sigil," and this means the sigil you selected from Luminous Sigils that is not in the name of the effect you have chosen to activate.
- Level 5 : You can now use your encounter power Twice / Encounter
- Level 10 : You can now use your encounter power Thrice / Encounter
- Multiclass Versatility: You can choose class specific multiclass feat from more than one class.
- Luminous Sigils : You have glowing runes that circle over your head. Theses runes shed a constant light equal to a candle. You can dim them as a minor action, however this stop them from glowing but also stops the skill bonus you get from them. Reactivating your runes is a minor action. At First level you choose two runes (this choice cannot be changed later). This determine your skill bonus and what racial power you have. A character can attemp a DC 15 Arcana Check to know what two runes you are using.
- Aesh : +1 Bonus per Tier to Athletics and Endurance
- Hoon : +1 Bonus per Tier to Heal and Nature
- Krau : +1 Bonus per Tier to Arcana and Religion
- Naen : +1 Bonus per Tier to Insight and History
- Uur : +1 Bonus per Tier to Acrobatics and Stealth
- Vaul : +1 Bonus per Tier to Diplomacy and Intimidate
|Illumian Power Word||Illumian Utility|
|The glowing glyphs floating around your head enlarge and shine brightly at your brow. By evoking the mystical characters that compose your being, you gain the boon of a word or syllable of power|
|Encounter ♦ Language|
|Free Action - Personal|
|Aesh: Immediate Reaction|
Trigger: You were subject to an attack versus the defense based on your other sigil's related ability that missed.
Effect: You may make a basic ranged or melee attack against your attacker
Level 11 : That attack deal an additional +1d6 Extra Damage
Level 21 : That attack deal an additional +2d6 Extra Damage
Trigger: You expend a healing surge to heal HP
Effect: You Heal extra HP equal to your other sigil's related ability modifier.
Level 11 : You also gain 3 + Half-level Tempory Hit Points.
Level 21 : You also gain 6 + Half-level Tempory Hit Points.
|Krau: Immediate Reaction|
Trigger: You take damage from an attack.
Effect: You may reduce the damage taken by your other sigil's related ability modifier. You may Teleport 1 square as a free action. Level 11: The Damage is reduced by another +2 and you may teleport up to 3 squares.
Level 21 : The Damage is reduced by another +4 and you may teleport up to 5 squares.
Effect: Select one skill based on your other sigil's related ability. Until the end of the encounter, you are considered trained in that skill. If you are already trained in that skill, you get a bonus to the checks involving that skill equal to your intelligence modifier. Level 11: You gain a Power Bonus of +1 on this Skill and all Untrained Skills checks until the end of the encounter.
Level 21 : You gain a Power Bonus of +2 on this Skill and all Untrained Skills checks until the end of the encounter.
Trigger: You have moved at least three spaces this turn.
Effect: You gain a bonus to Reflex Defense and AC equal to your other sigil's related ability modifier. Level 11: The effect persist for another round
Level 21 : The effect persist for another 2 rounds
Effect: Gain a bonus to your next saving throw this turn equal to your other sigil's related ability modifier. Level 11: On your next round you may make a Saving Throw
Level 21 : On your next two rounds you may make a Saving Throw